Followers

Saturday, August 31, 2013

He's Mine ❣

Him
He’s handsome.
He’s tall.
He’s funny.
He’s got the cutest complexion,
And a stunning smile.
He’s a gentleman on the inside,
But a thug on the out.

A modest person.
A man of honesty.
A person who stays true to you.


He’s the sun in my day,
He’s the wind in my sky,
He’s the waves in my ocean,
And the beat in my heart.
He’s dreamy and full of care,
He’s the man I call my hubby bear.
He’s the keyholder of the lock to my heart.
He’s the one, I never wanna be apart.
He’s the only man I love.
His name is James and he's all mines.


I dedicate this poem to the man of my dreams James. I loved you once, I love you still. I always have and I always will, no matter what.

©2012 By Dominique D. All rights reserved

2 comments:

  1. This one is little too simplistic for me and there is no real conflict or resolve or anything that makes me want to keep reading. Kind of like a 5 yr. old wrote it. Your writing style is a lot more deeper ad complex than this. I think it is a little too happy pappy no real writing in this. Only part I liked was ending statements... (Sorry if that is mean but I want to help you and not just be your friend. I actucally want to give you honest input. Sorry if I was overly harsh or if this is a really deep poem for you and I ruined it)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with trenati nikki your writing has the ability to ne more emotional than this. This is a cute poem though, but it is a high school poem not a poem that would get published.

    ReplyDelete