Followers

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Memories

I Remember. . .
I remember that day, I got that call,
That day, I lost it all,
My whole world fell apart...
And broken was my heart.

I remember that day, you were taken from me,
Your beautiful face I would never again see.
Your calm, composure would never again be.
In your warm arms, I could never again flee...

I remember how you loved your old oak tree,
And how you hated the smell of a bee.
Wild flowers were always the best,
Everything else was just a plain mess...
I didn’t forget you...
I still remember...

6 comments:

  1. I like it. I know this is supposed to be emotional and it is but your writing usually cuts into soul and I can feel but this one is kind of like a paper cut. MORE EMOTION DON'T TELL ME HOW YOU FEEL SHOW ME!!! idk if that makes sense...

    ReplyDelete