Followers

Monday, August 10, 2015

Freshman Feelings

Oh, how I love him.
Selena Gomez once said “I love you like a love song.”
I love to see him everyday.
We talk, we hug and kiss.
He was my birthday wish.
He makes me joyful.
Everyday I feel exuberant and amazing.
Our love is everlasting.
Our love is like the wind running through my hair,
It makes me look beautiful!
Filling up with emotion and feeling,
Unexplainable, until you overflow like a mixing pot.
Looking at trains reminds me of him and I,
Because they all end up going on the same tracks.
And the difference is the deference for us all.


Here is a photo of my sexy hubby bear. The only man in  my life. Words will never be able to fully express how much I love him or how grateful I am to have him in my life and by my side.
I dedicate this poem to the love of my life James.

©2012 By Dominique D. All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment