Followers

Monday, August 17, 2015

Daddy Didn't Love Me!

My daddy didn't love me.
Never had a clue why that might be...
Never did he, hold my hand.
Never was he, my best friend.
Called lil sis his baby girl
& momma, his whole world.
He never taught me about boys,
He wasn't even good enough for toys.
Never read to me or told me I'm beautiful.
Never smiled at me and told me he was proud.
Only shhed me, told me I was too loud.
Never consoled me from hysterical tears.
Never did he, soothe my fears.
Never even told me the most important 3.
That's right, he never told me..
That he loved me.
Why?
Then I was told it's because I'm someone else's bastard. He never loved me either.
How could you run off and leave such a beauty?
He couldn't have loved me,
Needed him, but he was never there. To hold me. To love me. Does he even know my name? He's a sorry excuse. I'm ashamed. Where is he now? No place to be found. Maybe burning, underground.
My daddy never loved me.
©2012 By Dominique D. All rights reserved

1 comment: